It is recommended that you fly into Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL).
Putra World Trade Center:
41, Jalan Tun Ismail
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
PWTC is located in the north-west corner of downtown Kuala Lumpur.
You can take multiple trains to PWTC including:
- Star LRT: Get off at PWTC Station
- KTM Commuter: Get off at Putra Station
- Putra Line: Take Putra line, stop at Masjid Jamek Station and take Star LRT to PWTC Station
- KL Monorail: Take monorail line, stop at Titiwangsa Station and take Star LRT to PWTC Station
Kuala Lumpur is a wonderful city for tourism and therefore you can find competitive hotel pricing throughout the city. You will find good hotel rates either directly with hotels or through third-party booking sites such as agoda.com, booking.com, priceline.com, etc.
We recommend checking out the closest hotels within short walking distance. You can also find hotels located along the various train lines mentioned above:
- Seri Pacific Hotel
- Sunway Putra Hotel
- Sani Hotel
- Upper View Regalia Hotel
- Dynasty Hotel
- Grand Pacific
- One Enigma Hotel (Please call hotel (+6 03 4040 0508) directly and mention KL2020 for discount)
Some attendees will need to apply for a visa to Malaysia. Please see this website to see if you will be required to have a visa to enter Malaysia.